Domestic Pre-OBD II Cable Set for EASE PC Scan Tool
Need to scan older GM, Ford or Chrysler vehicles?
With this cable set and the EASE Domestic PC Scan Tool package you can.
A popular add-on, this cable set increases the vehicle coverage of your EASE Domestic PC Scan Tool by adding support for 1995 and older GM, Ford and Chrysler vehicles.
These cables are easy to use.
1) The EASE PC Scan Tool software will tell you which vehicle interface cable is needed for the vehicle.
2) Connect one end of the pre-OBD II EASE vehicle interface cables to the 25-pin Vehicle connector on the side of an EASE Enhanced Vehicle Interface.
3) Connect the other end to the vehicle's diagnostic port.
4) Plug one end of the cigarette plug power plug into the side of the interface. Plug the other end into the vehicle's cigarette lighter receptacle. If the fuse is blown or the DLC is under the hood, use the battery clips cable to get power from the battery.
This cable set adds pre-OBD II OEM Enhanced coverage to the EASE OBD II Domestic PC Scan Tool.
This cable set includes 5 vehicle interface cables and 2 power cables.
This cable set requires an EASE enhanced vehicle interface and the EASE Domestic PC Scan Tool. Be sure to read the requirements before ordering.
Vehicle Data Specifications
Domestic Enhanced Scan Tool
- Includes Support for Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Plymouth Vehicles
- Adds 1992 - 1995 Chrysler Model Years pre-OBD2 Support
- Includes Support for Ford, Lincoln and Mercury Vehicles
- Adds 1984 - 1995 Model Years pre-OBD2 Support
- Includes Support for Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, GMC, Oldsmobile, Pontiac and Saturn Vehicles
- Adds 1982-1995 Model Year pre-OBD2 Support
What's In The Box
The following will be in the box.
- GM OBD I Cable
- Ford EEC-IV Cable - Black
- Ford EEC-IV Cable - Blue
- Chrysler SCI Cable
- Chrysler LH Cable
- Cigarette Plug Power Cable
- Cable with Battery Clips
The following is required to use this cable set to scan domestic OBD1 vehicles.
- EASE Domestic PC Scan Tool: Any Version
- EASE Enhanced Vehicle Interface: EVI-6000, WVI-5000, WVI-CAN-USB, FVI-CAN-USB, WVI-12-CAN, FVI-12-CAN or UVI-J2534-1
X Will NOT work with EASE Universal Reprogrammer II (URI-J2534)
Money Back Guarantee
This item is fully covered by our 30 Day Money-Back guarantee!
Try it for 30 Days. If it doesn't deliver everything we've promised, just return it and we'll refund your purchase price.
One year of Technical Support is also included with your EASE purchase. So if you ever need help, you can contact our support department by calling our support line or by sending them an email
Covered by our limited 1 Year Warranty
"EASE warrants the supplied products to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase."
EASE accepts VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal and eChecks thru PayPal.
Your transaction is completely safe and secure. We have partnered with Authorize.Net to offer safe and secure credit card and electronic check transactions for our customers.