OBD II Generic PC Scan Tool Package
EASE X2 Pro Scan Tool - Generic with EASE Enhanced Vehicle Interface
PC Connection Options:
USB or WiFi
Fix cars faster. View, graph and record vehicle data on your PC with this Professional PC Scan Tool package. Scan and diagnose vehicle problems easily, accurately and quickly.
Looking For A Better Scan Tool That Can Help You Fix Cars Faster?
Discover The Most Powerful PC Scan Tool Available That All Professional Repair Shops Need ...
The EASE PC Scan Tool offers more software features than any other scan tool. Vehicle information is presented in a user friendly format that you can quickly navigate through to find what you need to get the vehicle fixed right - the first time.
Other scan tools only show you a few lines of vehicle parameter values, with no way to put the whole picture together. With the EASE PC Scan Tool, you'll see loads of vehicle data in a user-friendly format on your large PC screen so you can quickly see the whole picture - making your job much easier.
This package provides OBD II Generic and Domestic OEM Enhanced coverage:
- The OBD II Generic PC Scan Tool supports OBD II Generic Data for all USA OBD II compliant vehicles - typically 1996 and newer GM, Ford, Chrysler, Asian and European vehicles.
This package includes an EASE Enhanced Vehicle Interface, EASE X2 Pro PC Scan Tool Software, vehicle interface cable, USB cable, power transformer and one year of support.
The EASE PC Scan Tool software is easy to install and use on your Windows desktop, laptop or tablet PC. The automatic web update feature keeps your scan tool software up to date. Be sure to read the PC requirements before ordering.
The EASE PC Scan Tool is loaded with productivity features so you can fix cars faster. Check out this list of features!
- User-friendly software with easy navigation and on-line help
- View data parameters in grid, graph or meter format
- Pre-defined and user customizable parameter sets
- 6 advanced graphing windows with auto-scale, box zoom and pan. Plus ability to graph in time (seconds) or frames
- Fast sampling rate
- Unlimited Record/Playback capability and data buffer
- Snapshots (time-stamped and color-coded) and Markers
- Import recordings from other users
- Export recordings as text files (ASCII for use in spreadsheets) or EASE Scan Tool recordings
- Add notes to each recording and vehicle
- Easy updates and upgrades via web
- Advanced database filtering to help you quickly find a previous vehicle or recording
- Print Screens and Professional Reports
- Include any screen shot or photo in a PC Scan Tool Report with our Screen Grabber feature
- Meter configurations with Min/Max determination
- Multiple user feature allows customization per user
- Integrated database tracks all vehicle and customer data
- Experience Fast Connections with the New Auto Connect Wizard!
Vehicle Data Specifications
OBD II Generic Scan Tool
- Supports all 1996 and newer Domestic, Asian and European OBD2 Compliant Vehicles
- 1995 - 2014 Vehicle Selection
- Supports SAE J1850(VPW, PWM), ISO 9141-2(ISO), ISO 14230(KWP2000) & ISO 15765/SAE J2284 (CAN) Protocols
- Full expanded Generic PID Support – 400+ data parameters (PIDS)
- Plus EASE custom data parameters like Rich/Lean Status, Engine Vacuum, Acceleration, MPG
- Create your own Custom data parameters
- Read and Clear Stored and Pending DTCs & Descriptions
- Read and Clear Generic and Manufacturer-Specific DTCs & Descriptions
- Perform Enhanced DTC Scan & Description
- Read Permanent DTCs (Mode $0A / 10)
- Determine if the Check Engine Light (MIL) is commanded on + ability to turn it OFF
- Mode 6 Support - On-Board Monitoring Test Results for Specific Monitored Systems – View Raw and Translated Results Per OEM in Grid and Report Format
- Mode 9 Support - Vehicle Information - VIN, CALID, CVN and In-Use Performance Counters
- Read and Clear Freeze Frame Data
- View O2 Sensor Test Results
- View I/M Monitors Availability and Status
- View OBD Support Level, Fuel System 1 & 2 Status, Secondary Air Status, and PTO Status
- Parameter and Acronym and DTC Library with nearly 3000 new generic DTCs
- Automatically determine the fastest data sampling speed
- Works with J2534 interfaces
- Works with ELM interfaces
What's In The Box
When you receive your EASE PC Scan Tool Package. The following will be in the box.
- EASE OBD I/II Enhanced Vehicle Interface - EVI-6000
- EASE X2 Pro PC Scan Tool USB Flash Drive / Dongle that contains
- EASE X2 Pro OBD II Generic Data PC Scan Tool Installation Software
- OBD II Generic Vehicle Cable - Green
- USB Cable
- Power Transformer
To ensure maximum performance and proper operation of the EASE PC Scan Tool,
a desktop, laptop or tablet PC is needed with the following minimum requirements:
- Windows XP SP3, Vista, 7, 8 or 10
- Minimum Processor: Pentium III 1GHz or equivalent
Recommended Processor: Pentium 4 2GHz or equivalent
- Minimum RAM: 512MB
Recommended RAM: 1G
- 1GB Hard Drive Space for installation, more needed for saving recordings and snapshots
- USB communication port for software dongle/key
- USB Vehicle Interface PC Connection:
One free USB communication port (Two USB ports total required)
- WiFi Vehicle Interface PC Connection:
2.4 GHz 802.11b/g WiFi wireless capability
Money Back Guarantee
The EASE PC Scan Tool Package is fully covered by our 30 Day Money-Back guarantee!
Try this system for 30 Days and put it through the ringer. You be the judge. If this system doesn't deliver everything we've promised, just return it and we'll refund your purchase price.
One year of Technical Support is also included with your EASE purchase. So if you ever need help, you can contact our support department by calling our support line or by sending them an email
The EASE PC Scan Tool Package is covered by our limited 1 Year Warranty
"EASE warrants the supplied products to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase."
EASE accepts VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal and eChecks thru PayPal.
Your transaction is completely safe and secure. We have partnered with Authorize.Net to offer safe and secure credit card and electronic check transactions for our customers.